Virtual Airline Membership Application
Some of the Features:
- The option of purchasing the rights to use a pre-existing virtual airline or to connect your existing virtual airline to the SimMiles system.
- Fully hosted & supported website with our team of dedicated developers.
- Unique Domain Name for your Virtual Airline and e-mail addresses.
- Exclusive access to the SimMiles Multiplayer Server/Network for all your virtual airline pilots.
- Full integration with your own PIREP system. Including; Announcments and flight scores related to Pilots' performance.
- Access to the Airline Simulation control panel to setup and manage your virtual airline.
- Your own forum for your virtual airline.
- Your own Virtual Airline News Blog plus access to the SimMiles Social Media news distribution centre.
- Your virtual airline will be featured on dozens of partner virtual aviation sites to broaden your virtual airline's recognition throughout the virtual airline community.
- All for only $13.95 per month
Factors Considered for Existing Virtual Airline Applications
The age of the virtual airline.
The amount of active pilots the virtual airline has.
The professionalism, completness and organization of the website.
The virtual airline must have a full domain name and not a sub-domain name.
What other organizations the virtual airline is affiliated with.
The professionalism and organization of the staff that are managing the virtual airline.
The resources that the virtual airline has available to it's pilots.
The period of time that the virtual airline is willing to pay to be a member.
More Benefits of SimMiles Membership
Live Flight Tracking System.
Realistic Passenger Demands and Loads.
Simulated revenues, expenses and finances.
Realistic Route and Fleet scheduling system.
Pilot logs and simulated salaries.
The ability to purchase and lease aircraft.
The ability to purchase stocks of other virtual airlines.
The ability to assign managers and staff access to specific areas.
Realistic aircraft dispatch system.
Pilot aircraft restriction structure.
Create your own pilot structure.
Make sure that you meet the virtual airline membership requirements and then complete the application form below.
Your virtual airline's application will be reviwed by the SimMiles Business Development Team once you have submitted. It will be decided whether your virtual airline application meets the requirements. If it is decided that it does then you will be contacted for an offer of membership.
At this time you will have to accept the terms and conditions which apply to being a SimMiles Virtual Airline Member. Once you have accepted the terms and conditions to the membership you will receive access to your virtual airline's account. At that time you can start on setting up your virtual airline's fleet, routes and timetables.